I say, why wait until our birthday to celebrate who we are? It's so easy to be self-critical and dwell on the negative. But why not take stock of the things that make us great, unique and lovable? For example:
- What do you love about your physical appearance?
- What qualities make you a great friend?
- What qualities make you a great wife/husband/partner?
- What qualities make you a great employee/employer?
- What do you love about your career?
- What skills do you possess that make you good at your job?
- What are some of your greatest achievements?
- What are your other special talents?
And remember, our friends are our mirrors too. The qualities we admire in them, we undoubtedly possess ourselves.
So, let's be thankful that we're here, alive and healthy. Let's celebrate who we are and always strive to be our best selves!
Rock Your Powerhouse!